RELY® Mono Rapid Test
The RELY® Mono Rapid Test results allow for immediate therapy to ease discomfort, shorten patients’ wait time, minimize the use of unnecessary antibiotics and help reduce the risk of infecting others.
Rely® Mono Rapid Test provides a simple, fast and cost-effective test for Infectious Mononucleosis – sometimes referred to as Mono or glandular fever. Early detection of Infectious Mononucleosis helps reduce the risk of infecting others, minimizes the use of unnecessary antibiotics and improves patient care.
Symptoms of Infectious Mononucleosis include fever, sore throat and swollen lymph glands and mimic other serious infections that need different and urgent treatment.
Rely® Mono Rapid Test qualitatively detects the presence of mononucleosis in whole blood, serum or plasma specimens.
By coupling lateral flow technology to the serological test for Mono, Rely® Mono Rapid Test provides a convenient two-step point-of-care diagnostic test for the virus.
It is both reliable and accurate, provides results within five minutes and has been CLIA waived for use with whole blood.
- Easy-to-Use: CLIA waived*; requires minimal training.
- Rapid Results: Two step test provides results in 5 minutes.
- Flexible: Multiple sample types (whole blood, serum, or plasma).
- Reliable: Procedure card and external controls provided.
- Cost Effective: Convenient room temperature storage and extended dating help manage inventory during seasonal shifts in testing.
* For whole blood specimens
RELY® Mono detects Infectious Mononucleosis quickly and reliably.