Serology Immunoassay kits
The RaPET® range of immunoassay kits from Stanbio Chemistry include tests for C-Reactive Protein, Lupus, Rheumatoid Factor and Syphilis.
Using RaPet (Rapid Particle Enhanced Technology) routine latex agglutination procedures provide results from serum samples within two minutes.
Our technology provides superior macroagglutination, making the reading of final results much easier. All serology immunoassay kits feature “no dilution” technology which eliminates the need to pre-dilute patient specimens, saving valuable time and minimizing dilution errors. Use of color-coded dropper caps help to further minimize errors.
EKF Diagnostics also offers a charcoal flocculation assay for detecting Syphilis (RPR). These immunoassay kits come complete with reactive, weakly reactive and non-reactive controls along with pipettes/stirrers, dispensing needle, dispensing bottle, and 18 mm circle test cards.
RaPET test kits are CE marked.
- Superior macroagglutination
- Color-coded caps that save time and minimize errors
- Results within one minute for Systemic Lupus Erythematosis
- Results within two minutes for Antistreptolysin-O, C-Reactive Protein and Rheumatoid Factor
- ASO, CRP and RF available in packs of 50 and 100
- S-LE available in packs of 50
- RPR Quicktest available in packs of 100 and 500
- Syphilis Tri-level controls (VDRL/RPR) available as 3 x 5 mL bottles
Our Serology Immunoassay Kits
RaPET® ASO (Antistreptolysin-O)
RaPET® CRP (C-Reactive Protein)
RaPET® RF (Rheumatoid Factor)
RPR Quicktest (Reagin Antibodies Associated with Syphilis)
RaPET® s-LE (Anti-DNP Associated with Systemic Lupus Erythematosis)
Product support documents
Instructions for Use; 1125-050 and 1125-100
Instructions for Use; 1130-050 and 1130-100
Instructions for Use; 1155-050 and 1155-100
Instructions for Use; 1160-050
Instructions for Use; 1170-050 and 1170-500
Instructions for Use; 1175-305
CLSI, NCCLS; 1125-050 and 1125-100
CLSI, NCCLS; 1130-050 and 1130-100
CLSI, NCCLS; 1155-050 and 1155-100
CLSI, NCCLS; 1160-050
CLSI, NCCLS; 1170-100 and 1170-500