Rely® H. Pylori Bacterium Rapid Test
- Easy-to-Use: CLIA waived*; requires minimal training.
- Rapid Results: Two step test provides results in 10 minutes.
- Flexible: Multiple sample types (whole blood, serum, or plasma).
- Reliable: Procedural and external controls provided.
- Cost Effective: Convenient room temperature storage and extended dating help manage inventory.
- Storage: 2 – 30 °C (36 – 86 °F)
* For whole blood specimens
The Rely® H. Pylori Bacterium Rapid Test helps minimize the use of inappropriate treatment protocols and may help lower the risk of developing a more serious illness.
After a brief and transient clinical illness, H. pylori infections are asymptomatic, yet clinical trials have demonstrated that H. pylori is associated with 90% of patients with duodenal ulcer and approximately 80% of those with gastric ulcer 1.
Rely® H. Pylori Bacterium Rapid Test allows easy and reliable detection of H.pylori “helicobacter pylori” meaning fewer patient visits, lower costs of clinical follow up and better patient outcomes.
Rely® H. Pylori Bacterium Rapid Test couples lateral flow technology to serological testing in a convenient two-step point-of-care diagnostic test. It qualitatively detects the presence of the H. pylori bacterium in whole blood, serum or plasma specimens and provides accurate and reliable results within 10 minutes.
Rely® H. Pylori Bacterium Rapid Test does not require any additional equipment or complicated training and has been CLIA waived when testing whole blood.
This Rapid Test qualitatively detects H. Pylori bacterium in whole blood, serum or plasma within 10 minutes.
1) CDC, Helicobacter pylori Fact Sheet for Health Care Providers.
Procedural and external controls are provided and convenient room temperature storage and extended dating help manage inventory during seasonal shifts in testing.