DiaSpect Tm Hemoglobin Analyzer
The DiaSpect Tm Hemoglobin Analyzer provides immediate hemoglobin results from a hand-held analyzer
Easy measurements in 3 steps
1. Collect blood sample.
2. Insert the filled cuvette and press down gently.
3. Results appear in less than two seconds.
Easy to use
- ‘Always-on’ technology. Ready for use immediately
- Automatic self-check between each measurement
- Symbol-based display
- Factory calibrated with permanent calibration
- Long cuvette shelf life: 2 ½ years from date of production
- Cuvettes unaffected by humidity or temperature and can be used until
expiration date after opening the bag
Accurate and reliable
- Photometric method with broad spectrum and compensation for turbidity
- Operating ambient temperature 50 to 90°F (10°C to 35°C)
- Measuring range: 1.2 – 25.5 g/dL
- Precision (within run): CV ≤1 %
- Calibrated against HiCN reference method according to ICSH
Practical and portable
- Capillary or venous blood (EDTA and lithium heparin tubes can be used)
- Maintenance free
- Transport temperature: -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C) up to a maximum of 24 hours.
- Integrated rechargeable lithium-ion battery (40 days or 10,000 tests of
- Compact: 5.9 (d) x 3.5 (w) x 1.5 (h) inches
- Lightweight: 0.4 lb (180 g)
- Connect to PC via USB 2.0
- Sample volume 10 µL
- Shelf life of up to 2.5 years, even after the bag has been opened
- Storage temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Easy to pick up and handle with gloves
- FDA Cleared / CLIA Waived / CE marked
Sample Type: Capillary or venous blood
Sample Size: 10 µl
Measuring Range: 1.2 – 25.5 g/dL
Total Precision CV: ≤1.0 %
Analyzer pack includes
USB power supply with AC adaptor plug.